You can send the amount raised to the appeal by one of the following three methods:
- Arrange to pass the amount raised directly to the collection/donation team, please call Lisa Gaskell on: 07855 455 754 (Cheques should be made payable to: ‘Neuroblastoma Alliance – Emma Hoolin Appeal’
- Pay the amount directly into the justgiving page by clicking: http://www.justgiving.com/emma-appeal
- You can also drop off cheques and donations at Woodfield Primary School, Wigan Lane, Wigan, WN1 2NT during school opening hours.
To ensure that we can maximise on ‘gift aid’ claims please follow the outlined procedure when obtaining sponsor details. ‘Gift aid’ on the donations can only be claimed where the sponsorship form has been correctly completed by the sponsors.
Donors who want their sponsorship payments to be treated as a gift aid donation must:
- Give their full name (atleast their last name and initial)
- Give their home address, as a minimum their house name or number and their full postcode. HMRC accepts that some donors, for example in the work place, may not want to give their full home address.
- Tick the column to indicate that they want the charity to treat their sponsorship payments as Gift Aid donations.
After all sponsor’s donations have been received please forward your completed sponsor form to: Neuroblastoma Children’s Cancer Alliance UK, 3-4 Sentinel Square, Brent Street, London NW4 2EL